TRANSFER OF CENTRE
A student can apply for transfer of authorized NICIT centre. The candidate has to send an application stating the place for which transfer has been asked, the application has to be sent to the head office duly forwarded by the centre director ( for the transfer form, contact your centre director).
COURSE UP GRADUATION
A student registered for any course is entitled for an up gradation to any other course but no change of course is allowed. for this, he/she has to contact to the Centre Director of the NICIT authorised study centre. Then he/she has to fill a fresh application form attached with the prospectus the same application form is applicable for fresh/up gradation clearly mentioning his/her previous details registration no, course and also the course they are interested for. In that case, a student is required to submit the form along with the following.
A. Photo copy of ID Card.
B. Fee of the upgraded course in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of AKHIL BHARTIYA KISAN SANGH Payable at. AGRA.
C. Original copy of certificate issued by NICIT at the completion of the course- ( For students who have already received their certificate )
D. For course up gradation Rs. 200/- will be charge extra as processing charge.
1. The prospectus must be read carefully and all details should be filled completely and clearly, otherwise the application will be rejected.
2. Submission of application form should strictly be done before the last date. ( if any ) The registration is on a first come first serve basis, so no candidate shall be registered after the completion of allotted seats to any ASC.
3. Fee once paid shall not be refunded transferred under any circumstances.
4. All matters concerned with examination dates, procedures and result will be decided by NICIT AGRA, and shall be final and binding changes ( if any ) shall be intimated from time to time.
5. If classes are not commenced within 15 days of admissions then the registration process will automatically be cancelled.
6. If the student will absent more than 1 month in between the course period without any information then the registration will be cancelled and no any kind of fees claim will be considered.
7. If classes are not commenced within 12 days of admission and the certificate is not received within 60 days after the completion of the course, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the head office /registered office.